- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Check Point Certified Security Master R80 (CCSM R80)
Validate your understanding and skills in subjects such as chain modules, NAT, ClusterXL, VPN, CoreXL, SecureXL, IPS, and IPv6.
Who should attend
- Systems Administrators, Security Engineers, Network Engineers and CCSEs seeking higher certification.
- Customers and partners who want to learn the advanced skills to troubleshoot and configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX, network technology and of the Internet
- Identify issues and problems using commands
- Locate the source of encryption failures
- Identify potentially mis-configured VPNs
- Reduce IPS false positives
- Troubleshoot SecureXL and ClusterXL
Check Point Security Master is an advanced technical 3-day course which teaches how to use advanced commands to configure and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.