Validate your understanding and skills in subjects such as chain modules, NAT, ClusterXL, VPN, CoreXL, SecureXL, IPS, and IPv6.
Who should attend
- Systems Administrators, Security Engineers, Network Engineers and CCSEs seeking higher certification.
- Customers and partners who want to learn the advanced skills to troubleshoot and configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX, network technology and of the Internet
- Identify issues and problems using commands
- Locate the source of encryption failures
- Identify potentially mis-configured VPNs
- Reduce IPS false positives
- Troubleshoot SecureXL and ClusterXL
Check Point Security Master is an advanced technical 3-day course which teaches how to use advanced commands to configure and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems.