The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco MSE Release 8.0 features and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
This course will help you:
- Use Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to streamline network management, improve operations efficiency, and enhance consistency of network services
- Implement, secure and configure a tailored Cisco wireless network infrastructure
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
Who should attend
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks and wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Attending one of these Cisco courses below will help you prepare for this course:
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services