This is a sales-focussed session considering the value proposition for an industry first ‘Indoor IoT-as-a-Service’ offering on Wi-Fi 6 APs, to help customers deploy & manage their IoT devices and applications. With a lively, interactive review of the current and future market for Indoor IoT, including an examination of specific and relevant use-cases, we will consider how best to position and qualify opportunities for Cisco DNA Spaces for Indoor IoT Services.
Who should attend
Partner Account Managers (AM), Business Development Managers (BDM) and other customer-facing roles.
General understanding of Wi-Fi and location analytics.
- Review the indoor IoT landscape and related market opportunities to better understand the challenges customers are facing.
- Explore IoT based solutions and the business outcomes they deliver and examine specific use-cases and related business outcomes.
- High-level exploration of Cisco DNA Spaces Services for Indoor IoT and the related technologies.
- Considering the entire ‘IoT as a Service’ lifecycle.
- Position the Cisco DNA Spaces for IoT Services solution.
- Confidently articulate key value propositions.