Who should attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiVoice devices used in their organizations' networks.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of network concepts
- Basic knowledge of VoIP protocols
System Requirements- If you take an online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
One of the following:
- HTML5 support
- An Up-to-date Java runtime environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
- You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a Wi-Fi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy the FortiVoice on your network
- Configure and set up HA for large scale deployments
- Install and set up extensions for both internal and external users
- Create groups to manage calls and configuration options
- Set inbound and outbound dialing rules to meet customer requirements
- Use and manage Auto Attendant menus and options
- Understand system advanced features
- Monitor system via logs and traces to ensure the system is setup correctly
- Generate call reports and invoices based upon user or trunk activity
- Provide access and rights to users within the user portal
- Configure auto dialer and campaigns
- Deploy gateway and local survivable systems
- Deploy soft clients for mobile workers
In this two-day course, you will learn how to configure FortiVoice systems, including using the phones.
In the interactive labs, you will explore FortiVoice profiles, extension set ups, trunk configurations, and call features.
Certification- This course prepares you for the FortiVoice Specialist Exam. The FortiVoice Specialist exam counts toward one of the four NSE 6 specializations required to get the NSE 6 certification.