Fortinet NSE 4 Partner Bootcamp (NSE4-PBC)
This bootcamp is intended to provide additional, hands-on practice to individuals before taking the NSE 4 Certification Exam but is not to be used as a replacement of theor courses.
This bootcamp has been designed to accommodate professionals with busy schedules and runs one day per week over the course of six weeks.
The bootcamp includes:
- The full NSE 4 FortiGate Security and NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure courses
- Latest study guides and lab guides
- Immersion lab exercises
- Exam voucher
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the bootcamp are:
- Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiGate devices used to secure their organizations' networks should attend this workshop.
- This workshop is intended for students who have some experience operating FortiGate devices and want to refresh their skills.
- This workshop is ideal for students who have already taken the NSE 4 FortiGate Security and NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure courses, or who have equivalent working experience, and want to get more hands-on lab practice before taking the NSE 4 Certification Exam.
Students should have already taken the following courses:
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts