Who should attend
- Developers who are responsible for
- Customizing and extending the IBM Content Navigator features by developing plug-ins
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator.
- Intermediate level expertise in the following technologies:
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML 5)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)
- Dojo (version 1.8.4)
- Experience with Eclipse IDE for developing applications.
- Familiarity with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server.
- Familiarity with Content and Business Process Management (workflow) concepts
- Experience with IBM Content Navigator or the following recommended Courses:
- F205 - Introduction to IBM Content Navigator 2.0
- F121 - IBM Content Navigator 2.0.2 Administration
This course provides training on customizing and extending the IBM Content Navigator features. You learn how to develop plug-ins and implement External Data Services. You also learn how to create a custom workflow step processor. You use the student guide and an IBM Content Navigator system to complete the learning.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms