IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Administration (F247G)
Who should attend
- A Workflow System Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
- A Workflow System Administrator is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:
- Locate work and complete workflows.
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items.
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions.
- During the production phase, the Workflow System Administrator manages operation of the workflow application and communicates with users and managers. In the workflow application deployment phase, the Workflow System Administrator coordinates activities with the Workflow Author to plan and control workflow application implementation into the production environment.
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
Recommended training path:
- F230 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F247 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Administration
This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application. You work with an IBM Case Foundation system to practice and complete workflow system administration tasks. This course is comprised of the following units:
- F231– IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the workflow system
- F232 – IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Security
- F233 – IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the Workflow System
- F234 – IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage Work in Progress
- F236 – IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Component Integration
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Eastern Europe: 2,890.— €