Who should attend
- Anyone who needs to know the Datacap architecture and Datacap clients
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering Datacap system
- Application Builders who implement data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite
- Recommended: Familiarity with data capture concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
This course introduces the Datacap system components, processes, and architecture. You learn how to use Datacap clients to process document batches.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms