Who should attend
- Application Builders who are responsible for building Datacap applications
- Anyone who needs to know how to rapidly develop a capture solution and enhance the application using the full capability of the IBM Datacap suite.
The following courses or equivalent knowledge are required:
- IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Introduction (F251)
- IBM Datacap 9.0.1: FastDoc Server Mode (F253)
- IBM Datacap 9.0.1: FastDoc Multi-Page Document (F254)
This course shows you how to create and configure a Datacap application using Learning Template and then to enhance it using Datacap Studio. You identify when to use a Learning Template rather than a Form Template for your application.
This course also introduces you to the Box integration for Datacap and Cognitive Capture. It uses the Content Classification module, Insight Edition, and the Alchemy API services to classify documents, identify and extract data from unstructured text documents.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms