Who should attend
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator Sync.
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
- IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Introduction (F270)
- IBM Content Navigator 18.104.22.168: Configuration (F271)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
This course shows how to configure IBM Content Navigator Sync services and Sync client. You also learn how to sync content across multiple devices and resolve synchronization conflicts.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms