Who should attend
- Anyone who needs to know how to customize an IBM Content Navigator desktop without writing any code.
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and customizing IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
- IBM Content Navigator 126.96.36.199: Introduction (F270)
- IBM Content Navigator 188.8.131.52: Configuration (F271)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
This unit shows how to customize an IBM Content Navigator desktop. You learn how to customize the desktop appearance, modify Menus, Icons, and Labels, create a Viewer Map, and register a Plug-in.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms