- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Cloud Technology Associate (CTA)
Who should attend
- IT Managers and solution consultants
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- Sales, Purchase, Audit, and Legal
It is recommended that participants have:
- 6+ months of experience in Internet/web technologies,
- Some basic knowledge of storage and network technologies (preferred)
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization including business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Understand cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- Understand the factors involved for implementation of different cloud models.
Cloud computing is not just a technology, but also a new model for organizing, contracting and delivering information technology systems. This model has great potential for benefits but also new risks.
Professional Cloud Technology Associate starts with proper definitions of cloud computing and virtualization, and explains the benefits and applications. Technology is explained, but mostly in a vendor neutral way. A lab activity is included which enables participants to understand the cloud in a practical manner. Besides, the course is contemporary with the inclusion of latest cloud technologies and applications.
Subsequently, the risks of cloud computing are pointed out as well as ways of managing these risks. In the final part of the course the process of making choices in the adoption process of cloud is explained and cloud service management is broken down into details.
The course is an excellent way to prepare professionals who are considering cloud computing in their organizations.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.