- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Junos Space - Security Director (JS-SD)
This one-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space Security Director application and to manage devices with that application. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with Security Director. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with the features of Security Director. This course is based on Junos Space Release 13.3R2.6 and Security Director 13.3R2.
Who should attend
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos security, switching, and wireless devices using the Junos Space software in an enterprise network environment.
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Security (JSEC) courses prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Security Director platform workspace.
- Explain how to configure firewall policies.
- Describe how to deploy firewall policies to security devices.
- Describe how to manage VPN policies.
- Discuss how to configure NAT policies.
- Explain how to manage IPS policies.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.