- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Cydrill Software Security»
- Google Cloud»
- Juniper Networks»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- AI Business School
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
Junos Space Essentials (JSE)
Who should attend
This course benefits individuals responsible for managing Junos devices using the Junos Space software.
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and security policy.
Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS), Junos Routing Essentials (JRE), and Junos Security (JSEC) courses prior to attending this class.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain Junos Space architecture.
- Describe the Junos Space graphical user interface (GUI).
- Describe the components and applications of Junos Space.
- Explain the Junos Space deployment options.
- Perform the initial installation of a Junos Space appliance.
- Explain the Network Application Platform user interface.
- Describe how Junos Space discovers and manages devices.
- Explore the Network Application Platform.
- Describe the template user types and template process.
- Create and apply templates and template definitions.
- Describe how to access and provision the Security Design workspaces.
- Configure various security features.
- Describe how to update security devices.
- Describe how to use Campus Analyzer.
- Explain how to use EZ design.
- Describe how to pre-stage devices.
- Explain how to design Layer 2 and Layer 3 services.
- Configure Network Activate Services.
- Describe the Transport Activate application.
- Explain QoS Design.
- Describe Sync Design and OAM Insight features.
This two-day course is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to manage the Junos Space appliance and manage devices with Junos Space. Centralized Junos device management options offered by the Junos Space Platform (including configuration backup, synchronization, Junos image distribution, and application of templates) will be explored. Students will also learn how to use Junos Space applications, such as Security Design, Ethernet Design, and the Network Services Activation Suite.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience with installing Junos Space into a multi-node Space Fabric, the administrative environment, monitoring of the Fabric, performing schema updates, and with how to use the Security Design application. This course uses the Junosphere environment for the hands-on component and is based on Junos Space Release 12.1R1.8.
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Eastern Europe: 1,500.— €
Currently no online training dates
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.