Do you want to learn more about Dynamics 365? This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of enterprise resource management (ERP), and learn about the core capabilities of the finance and operations app. Then we will discuss each of the apps individually, including Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Commerce, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, and the ERP capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lecture and hands-on-labs.
Who should attend
People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the finance and operations capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students should have a fundamental understanding of financial principles and business operations. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful but isn't necessary.
- Describe the finance and operations apps
- Create reports and integrate finance and operations apps
- Describe Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
- Explore general ledger in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Explore expense management, fixed asset management, and budgeting in Dynamics 365 Finance
- Identify general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore warehouse and inventory capabilities
- Describe manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Describe Dynamics 365 Commerce clienteling capabilities and Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
- Describe Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
- Describe personnel management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Identify project life cycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Explore the project planning and execution capabilities of 365 Project Operations