PRINCE2® Foundation (P2FOUND)
PRINCE2™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce. PRINCE2™ stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environment.
This course teaches a basic knowledge and understanding of Project Management and project-based work, according to the PRINCE2™ methodology. Delegates will be able to contribute more effectively as a member of a Project Team.
The course is based on the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) PRINCE2™ method. The course has a significant aspect of syndicate work in a case study environment, to give a sound understanding of project based work according to PRINCE2™. The course also prepares the candidate for the examination, which leads to the Foundation Certificate in Project Management, administered by the APM Group.
Comprehensive course documentation is provided, including a copy of PinkRoccade’s Little PRINCE2™ guide to project management for small and medium sized projects.
Example examination questions with opportunities to discuss and review the answers will be presented throughout the course.
FOUNDATION IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXAMINATION
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Examination Format: 75 questions, multiple choice answers, closed book
- To pass: a score of 65% or more
- Result will be known at the end of the course
Who should attend
Anyone who wishes to demonstrate a recognised level of competence in project management and in the PRINCE2™ method in particular. Anyone required to play a role in a project conducted in accordance with the PRINCE2™ method.
- Maximise your potential by contributing to Projects in an effective way
- Improve the success rate of Projects through completing on time and meeting defined quality deliverables
- Candidates who are successful in the examination will attain the industry recognised Foundation Certificate in Project Management – a measure of their capability and performance
Upon completion of this course the delegates will have:
- A basic knowledge and understanding of project management and project-based work
- Identified the difference between a project and a process
- Been introduced to the components, processes and techniques of PRINCE2™ and the relationships that bind them together
Duration 3 days