Red Hat High Availability Clustering with Exam (EX436) (RH437)
Who should attend
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availablity clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared-storage technologies
- RHCEs interested in earning Red Hat Certificates of Expertise, as well as Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialists (RHCDS) and Red Hat Certified Architects (RHCA)
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- RHCE certification is required to take the exam (EX436) or to enroll in a version of this course that includes the exam (RH437).
During this course, you will learn:
- Install and configure the Red Hat High Availability Add-On.
- Create and manage highly available services.
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing.
- Configure GFS2 file systems.
- Configure XFS® file systems.
- Work with the Red Hat Storage Server.
Follow On Courses
The intensive, hands-on Red Hat® Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management course covers storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Storage Server.
Created for senior Linux® system administrators, this 4-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities. You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Clustering and Storage Management exam (EX436). This version of the course includes the exam.
Duration 5 days