- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Preparing for Your Salesforce.com Administrator Certification (CRT101)
Who should attend
Preparing for Your Salesforce.com Administrator Certification is designed for experienced administrators who already know how to administer Salesforce and are planning to take the Salesforce.com Certified Administrator exam.
- Six or more months of Salesforce administration experience.
- Completion of the Administration Essentials for New Administrators course or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Administrator Certification Study Guide.
During this course, you will:
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam.
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam.
- Discuss how to configure Salesforce to meet real-world business requirements.
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator? Instructors will present real-world business scenarios that will help hone your problem-solving skills and reinforce your knowledge of key topics covered on the Certified Administrator exam. You will complete practice questions related to these scenariost o help prepare you for your exam.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.