- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Preparing for Your Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification (CRT251)
Who should attend
Preparing for Your Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experience designing Sales Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
- Attainment of the Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide
- Experience implementing Sales Cloud and designing Sales Cloud solutions
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam.
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam.
- Discuss how to design Sales Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs.
- Assess your exam readiness by an swering practice questions.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.