- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud (STR301)
Who should attend
Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud is for anyone responsible for developing and maintaining reports and dashboards for their sales organization in Salesforce, such as sales operations analysts, business analysts, and sales managers. System administrators and power users may also benefit from this course.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and sales functionality.
In particular, students should have some knowledge of:
- Navigating Salesforce.
- Salesforce objects and their relationships to one another.
- Creating reports with the report builder.
- Creating dashboards with the dashboard builder.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Establish a process for developing and deploying analytics solutions for your sales organization.
- Set up an efficient analytics infrastructure to ensure users can find the reports and dashboards they need.
- Create effective sales reports and dashboards to address the needs of users at all levels.
- Maximize users' consumption of sales reports and dashboards
This course is a must for anyone responsible for using analytics to drive business results in a sales organization. Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to gather analytics requirements, design and build custom reports and dashboards, and deploy them to your users. Using real-world scenarios, this course gives you the tools to analyze your key sales metrics, including lead generation, pipeline and trends, closed business, and sales team performance.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.