Splunk On-Call Administration (SOCA)
Who should attend
This module is targeted towards Splunk On-call admins responsible for setting up incident response with Splunk On-Call.
- Set up Splunk On-Call teams
- Set up integrations and configure alerts
- Report on team activity and performance
- Use the Rules engine to trigger custom alerts
- Set up webhook integrations
This 4.5-hour virtual module describes the tasks required to set up on-call teams, including defining schedules, on-call rotations and shifts. Learn to set-up and configure alerts and integrations. Create post-incident review reports, track response metrics and customize reports. Use advanced features such as the Rules engine for advanced customization and configure webhook integrations. All concepts are taught using lectures and scenario-based hands-on activities.