- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Introduction to SUSE Cloud Application Platform (CAP101)
This one day course is designed for system administrators and developers who want to be introduced to SUSE Cloud Application Platform and Cloud Foundry.
Participants begin with an introduction to Cloud Foundry and 12-factor applications. They will continue with deployments, and a more in depth introduction on how to use the Cloud Foundry workflow. Throughout the course, students will review basic tasks from a SUSE Cloud Application Platform environment.
This course helps prepare students for the Foundational Assessment in SUSE Cloud Application Platform.
Who should attend
This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to be introduced to SUSE Cloud Application Platformand Cloud Foundry
Attendees should have familiarity with the Linux command line, and basic knowledge of software or web development.
During this course you will learn:
- Introduction to Cloud Foundry
- Requirements for Developing with Cloud Foundry
- Perform Basic Cloud Foundry Tasks
- Section 1: Introduction to SUSE Cloud Application Platform
- Section 2: Requirements
- Section 3: Cloud Foundry Basics
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.