Who should attend
This course is designed for those who have little or no experience with Linux and who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 operating system. It is also ideal for those who want to begin preparing for the SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15 certification exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
This course is designed for students without previous Linux experience. Basic computer skills on any operating system is required.
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills that are fundamental in administering the SLES Operating System:
- Install SLES 15 and perform basic Linux configuration
- Become familiar with the command line interface & commonly used commands
- Configure and use Remote Administration
- Manage the boot process and understand systemd
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage software
- Configure basic networking
- Manage storage
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise
This course is designed for those who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) operating system.
Students will be able to install and configure a SLES 15 server and integrate it into an existing network. They will be able to perform the most important system administration tasks.
This course helps prepare students for the SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15 certification exam (once it is released).