Who should attend
This course is designed for existing Linux administrators who want to configure highly available services using SUSE Linux Enterprise HA. This course provides a foundation for deploying SAP on SLE 15 HA.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students require a good knowledge of SLES15. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of clustering for HA would be useful but not required.
During this course you will learn to:
- Plan and prepare to implement a SLE HA cluster
- Install SLE HA and create a Corosync/Pacemaker cluster
- Administer a cluster using Web and CLI tools
- Configure node fencing using the BMCs and SBD
- Cluster basic resources, such as IP addresses and services
- Cluster storage in a cluster safe way
- Configure the cluster behaviour using constraints
- Perform basic cluster troubleshooting
This three day course teaches students to deploy and administer the SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 High Availability product. The course introduces the product features and implementation planning for both on premise and the public cloud. A SLE15 HA cluster is deployed and then applications and clustered storage are configured, tested and administered.