Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list. This event introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
- Level: Fundamental
- Duration: 1.5 hours
We recommend that attendees of this event continue learning with these:
- AWS Security Essentials
- AWS Security Governance at Scale
- Security Engineering on AWS
- AWS Ramp-Up Guide: Security
Who should attend
This event is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
During this event, you will learn:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the different design principles for security in the cloud
- Determine which AWS services you can use to improve your security posture
Start your AWS cloud journey with 50% discount!
Apply for this free event and you get a 50% discount for one of the courses:
Offer valid only for the AWS Discovery Days attendees in October, November and December 2022. Attendees of AWS Discovery Days can use the 50% discount only for one of the 1-day AWS Essential Training courses delivered until 10th December 2022. Special offer applies only to the AWS Discovery Days and AWS training courses delivered in CEE region and for Fast Lane CEE online enrollements.