Who should attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of an enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
This course assumes advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hands-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer.
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
It is also recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
System Requirements- If you take the online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
- HTML 5 support
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a WiFi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Centralize the management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, IPsec, FortiGuard, content inspection, routing, and HA
- Harden the enterprise services
- Simultaneously deploy IPsec tunnels to multiple sites using the FortiManager VPN console
- Configure ADVPN to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
- Combine OSPF and BGP to route the enterprise traffic
In this three-day course, you will learn how to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
Certification- This course prepares you for the NSE 7 Enterprise Firewall certification exam.