Who should attend
- Anyone who needs to know the IBM Content Navigator and its features
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator
- Familiarity with content management concepts
- Recommended: Familiarity with Box.
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
This course begins with an introduction to IBM Content Navigator. You learn how to view, add, and search for content in the web client. The course then shows how to configure IBM Content Navigator and customize the web client without writing any code. You learn how to connect to repositories, create new desktops, define Cross-Repository Search, create Teamspaces, configure IBM Content Navigator Sync services and Sync client, and work with Entry Templates. You learn how to customize the desktop appearance, modify Menus, Icons, and Labels, create a Viewer Map, and register a Plug-in. This course also provides training on IBM Content Navigator and Box integration.