- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis (ITILOSA)
The ITIL® Intermediate Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis forms part of the Capability series of Intermediate certification modules, which can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or with a view to amassing sufficient credits to gain the ITIL® Service Management Expert qualification. It will give candidates a deep level of understanding of the operational support processes and roles across the Service Lifecycle.
This course will enable delegates with a Foundation-level knowledge of IT Service Management to apply good practice across the Service lifecycle in processes pertaining to Operational Support and Analysis. The course is interactive, combining presentation sessions and group exercises, with plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion. On completion of the course and the required personal study, delegates will be able to sit the ITIL® Intermediate examination in Operational Support and Analysis worth 4 credits.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at individuals who have attained the V3 ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications. It will benefit delegates who require a deep understanding of Operational Support and Analysis processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support.
Individuals who may find this course of interest include IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL® and who need to be informed about and contribute to a service improvement programme, as well as operational staff involved in Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, Access Management, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management, and who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
There is a pre-requisite for taking certification exam to attend accredited training and to have ITIL® Foundation certificate. However you can attend on course only without taking exam nevertheless.
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a Practice
- Recognise the importance of Operational Support and Analysis while providing service
- Appreciate how all processes in Operational Support and Analysis interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- Identify the processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Operational Support and Analysis processes
- Identify the Service Operations and Operational Support roles and responsibilities
- Explain how to measure Operational Support and Analysis
- Understand the technology and implementation considerations surrounding Operational Support and Analysis and the associated Challenges and Risks
Follow On Courses
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.