An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to use Ansible to automate the management and deployment of systems in an enterprise environment.
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation is capable of performing the following tasks:
- Using Ansible inventories to define groups of hosts
- Creating Ansible playbooks
- Using Ansible playbooks to configure systems to a specified state
- Creating and using Ansible templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Creating Ansible roles
- Using Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
- Installing Ansible Tower and using it to manage systems
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation:
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).