The CWSP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. The CWSP certification will advance your career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully secure enterprise Wi-Fi networks from hackers, no matter which brand of Wi-Fi gear your organization deploys. The main subject areas covered by CWSP
- WLAN Discovery Techniques
- Intrusion and Attack Techniques
- 802.11 Protocol Analysis
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS) Implementation
- Layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.11 networks
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security design models
- Managed Endpoint Security Systems802.11 Authentication and Key Management Protocols
- Enterprise/SMB/SOHO/Public-Network Security Solution Implmentation
- Building Robust Security Networks from the ground up
- Fast BSS Transition (aka. Fast/Secure Roaming) Techniques
- Thorough coverage of all 802.1X/EAP types used in WLANs
- Wireless LAN Management Systems (WNMS)
- Authentication Infrastructure Design Models
- Using Secure Applications
- 802.11 Design Architectures
- Implementing a Thorough Wireless Security Policy
CWSP is a professional level certification for network engineers who seek to establish their expertise in enterprise Wi-Fi security. Contrary to popular belief, enterprise Wi-Fi can be secure, if the IT pros installing and configuring it understand how to secure the wireless network. The CWSP certification is valid for 3 years.
Recommended training for this certification
If you are looking to take and pass the CWSP Certification Exam, we recommend the following Training:
About the CWSP Certification
- To earn the CWSP certification, you must pass 2 exams: PW0-104 and PW0-204.
- Exam PW0-204 is available at all Pearson VUE testing centers.
CWSP (PW0-204) Exam Summary
- Exam Number: PW0-204
- Cost: $225.00 U.S.
- Availability: Register at Pearson VUE
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Questions: 60
- Question Types: Multiple choice / multiple answer
- Passing Score: 70% (80% for Instructors)
- Available Languages: English