Designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos. This written exam verifies the candidate's basic understanding of routing and switching technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam code: JN0-349
- Written exam
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: Written exam, plus 65 multiple-choice questions
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- Layer 2 Switching and VLANs
- Spanning Tree
- Layer 2 Security
- Protocol Independent Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- High Availability
The JNCIS-ENT certification is valid for two years.