- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Juniper Networks»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- AI Business School
- Learning as a Service
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft OpenHacks
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
You have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp® data storage controllers running the ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments. You understand how to implement high-availability controller configurations, and have detailed knowledge of technologies used to manage and protect mission-critical data.
NCDA logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-162) exam.
Candidates for NCDA (NetApp Certified Data Administrator) certification should have at least six to 12 months of field experience implementing and administering NetApp® data storage solutions in multiprotocol environments. In addition, candidates taking the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP exam should know how to implement HA controller configurations, SyncMirror® software for rapid data recovery, or ONTAP® solutions with either single- or multi-node configurations.
Recommended training for this certification
NS0-162 NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP
The NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NS0-161) exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete. In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
The NCDA ONTAP (NS0-162) exam includes the following topics:
- Describe knowledge of physical storage systems.
- Describe software-defined on-premises or cloud storage systems.
- Describe how to upgrade or scale ONTAP clusters.
- Describe ONTAP system management.
- Describe high availability concepts.
- Describe how to manage Storage Virtual Machines (SVM).
- Describe how to use logical storage features.
- Describe NetApp storage efficiency features.
- Describe NetApp ONTAP Data Fabric solutions.
- Describe how to use network components.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot network components.
SAN Solutions and Connectivity
- Describe how to use SAN solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot SAN solutions.
- Describe how to use NAS solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot NAS solutions.
- Describe how to use ONTAP data protection solutions.
- Describe how to use SnapMirror.
- Identify MetroCluster concepts.
- Describe protocol security.
- Describe security hardening.
- Describe inflight or at rest encryption.
- Identify SnapLock concepts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to administer ONTAP performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to troubleshoot storage system performance.