NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection Specialists have proven skills in positioning NetApp® disaster recovery solutions, assessing customer data storage requirements, and implementing backup and recovery solutions.
In order to achieve NCIE certification, you must first complete the requirements for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP certification (NCDA), which requires that you pass the following:
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP (NS0-157) exam
If you have already passed the NCIE exam, you must still also pass the NCDA before being granted the NCIE credential.
Recommended training for this certification
- Technical Overview of SnapVault on Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Planning and Installing the SnapProtect Solution (WBT)
- NetApp Snap Creator Framework Integration and Administration (WBT)
- Technical Overview of OnCommand Workflow Automation (WBT)
- !NetApp Data Protection Administration (DATAPROT) OR
NS0-511 NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – Data Protection